Powerhouse Fitness Beats the National Price for Indoor Rowing by 5%
January 5, 2011
For the first time in two years, Powerhouse Fitness is adjusting our prices. Even with this small rate increase, Powerhouse Fitness is still below the National average for the cost of monthly unlimited rowing classes — by at least 5%. Scroll down to view the new price list, but first we have an exciting announcement…
The new year is here and we’re celebrating with specials for our members! Have you tried Zumba yet? Now is your chance. For a limited time, buy an unlimited rowing membership and get Zumba for free.
Speaking of trying something new…Do you know someone with a resolution to get healthy in 2011. Invite a friend to Powerhouse Fitness and their first class is FREE. Just click the coupon below and have them bring it to their first class.
Powerhouse Fitness – Row With Us in 2011
Single Class Price: $20
- 5 Sessions: $90
- 10 Sessions : $160
- 20 Sessions: $280 + 1 complimentary class
* Members purchasing or already having purchased punch cards before January 1st will be honored.
Monthly membership with “All You Can Row!” Unlimited memberships are the best value and the most popular membership.
- $85 per month (one location)
- $95 (both locations)
- $105 (both locations, plus spin classes)
* One-time enrollment fee $49; All memberships charged the 1st of each month.
Visa / Mastercard / Discover /Amex